Tweet? Facebook? LinkedIn? YouTube? Newsletter? Blog? How do you harness the power of all of these social networking solutions, and more, to:
- enhance your business profile
- attract new customers
- keep existing customers interested in you
- build a strong online presence that helps you to grow your business?
There are several reasons why the use of social media is now an essential part of your online marketing strategy:
- The more meaningful content you write and the more you or other people link it back to your site, the more visible your site will be.
- ‘Pushing’ content to your customers and followers keeps you in the forefront of their minds without any effort on their part to find out what’s happening with you. It encourages them back to your site.
- An integrated social media presence caters for all users. Some may prefer newsletters, some blogs, some twitter or Facebook, LinkedIn and even YouTube. With a fully integrated social media campaign, you can produce one communication, and cascade it through the channels thus hitting all bases in one communication.
- Your customers extend your marketing reach by liking or re-tweeting or sharing interesting articles with others. This is free marketing at its best.
- You can forward plan and schedule communications and set them up to be published automatically at a day or time you think will gain you the maximum impact.
However, social networking takes time, effort imagination and discipline and therefore a resource commitment from within your organisation, assuming you have this capability and capacity, even when you are delivering the core business and things are going well. The alternative is to arrange for this to be done by a trusted external supplier such as Little Voice.
We can offer you a variety of solutions including consultancy, CRM, web design, authoring, web hosting, Search Engine Optimisation and analytical tools.
We won’t push you towards every social media outlet, rather, we will help you to evaluate which of the social media tools available will help you to reach your particular goals. We can help you to set these up and then manage them on your behalf or assist you with writing content and measuring success.
Newsletters and Blogs
Whether you want to advertise special offers, impart company news, or provide customers with value added hints and tips, blogs and email newsletters are now vital parts of any organisation’s armoury. We can set this up for you including:
- newsletter sign up forms
- newsletter and blog design
- intelligent reporting – who is reading what
- seamless integration with social media
- content authoring, editing and scheduling.
Contact us today to arrange a free social media consultation.